Returns PolicyMany of our products carry a manufacturers warranty. Electrocraft advises customers to comply with manufacturers warranty requirements and conditions which usually appear on packaging and/or warranty card.
Electrocraft does not accept products returned which are the results of a change of mind purchase or are damaged or have been misused. Electrocraft will accept hardware products being returned for reasons related to manufacturing faults, product malfunctions or product failure. If you need to return a product for exchange or replacement, please follow these simple steps:
1. Contact Electrocraft for advice and return instructions. You will be asked for:
• Your Name
• Your Order Transaction Number which is listed on the top right hand side of your receipt
• A copy of the receipt / invoice
• The product
• The nature of the fault
2. Carefully pack the product being returned to avoid damage which may occur in transit. All goods must be returned ‘as new’. No credit will be issued if packaging is damaged.
3. Enclose a completed Product Return Form
4. Address the packages to the branch the product was
purchased from: Electrocraft
5. See our branch addresses located on our website.
6. Be sure to follow any special instructions given to you
by our staff.
• Packages may not be accepted without a Product Return Number.
• Products may not be accepted where instructions issued by Electrocraft have not been followed.